Friday, October 31, 2014

Running

  So now I suppose we're mostly caught up. I spent a few days hiding in my home, trying not to see them, to block out the pain. I had a bit of a breakdown and started this blog. I'm sure you remember that. That's pretty much all I did for a while. Hide and update this blog.
  Until Sam showed up at my front door a couple of weeks ago. Completely unexpected, since I don't recall having given anyone in the group my address or even what area of town I lived in. She said that she had used my blog to track me down, something about IP addresses or something. I'll buy it for now. I don't really know computers that well.
   She said that we were in danger, that she had to go on the run, that Eli was dead and Pete was gone and that I was the only one who could protect her, the only one who could keep her safe from Them.
   We've been on the run since. I'm posting this blog from a motel room in the middle of nowhere. And of course, the weird shit just keeps coming.

1 comment:

  1. I'd tell you a safe place to hide out, but it won't be safe for much longer. Good luck regardless.

    ReplyDelete