Friday, May 29, 2015

The Hunt Begins

I started tracking one of them yesterday. I used my gift to zone in on its location and I followed it, while it followed a woman around town.

It takes the form of a little boy, this monster. It was stalking a woman around the city, and it got harder and harder to keep up with it. Between the pain in my mind and the unearthly cold this thing radiates, it nearly shook me off. Luckily, my power was working perfectly today.

That poor woman seemed so alone. I wanted to reach out to her, to help her, but I know that if I had done that then all of my recon today would have been for nothing.

I'm still stymied by one detail though. I know how to find them, I know how to hide from them, but it's clear that these things are beyond humanity. How do I kill something like that? This requires more research.

The hunt is on, you little blue fucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment